Two days ago, Siri took her first step!! She has been standing on her own, and scaling the furniture for a long time, but it was just now that she took a step on her own! Tonight, we were at church, and she took about 4 or 5 steps toward my friend. It was so exciting!
Another first we had today, that I have been kind of dreading is...
Well, Tayva had gymnastics today, and after her gymnastics, her teacher handed her a folder. So, she brought it to me and I opened it up to see what was inside.....fundraising magazines. I have never liked fundraising. Even when I was a child, I always dreaded the time of year when schools and organizations I was involved with wanted me to fundraise. I never did it.....I had parents who were gracious enough to buy a few things, and then I would turn it in. Ok, really, Tayva is 3 years old. Is SHE really going to do the fundraising--no. So, who has to do it??? MEEEEE!!! Nope, you can't teach an old dog new tricks....no fundraising for this lady. I will buy some things for our own family, and that is the best I will do. I am game for most things, but fundraising is totally out of my comfort zone, and I have NO desire to do it. So, sorry Tayva, you won't be winning any awards for "most funds raised"! ha,ha :)
Have a great day all!!! Oh, yeah, anybody want to buy some chocolates??...or pizza??...or magazine subscriptions??....or......
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Some new "firsts"
Posted by Shaunna at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yaaay Siri!!! What a sweet darling she is! Way to go!
Love,
Aunt Karen
I love the picture. The girls have grown so much... I hope Bob get better soon.
Raquel
I am right there with you on the fundraising thing. Isaac has to fundraise too and I just think it is crazy. . .so I know what you mean. Way to go Siri on walking. . .how fun!!
Post a Comment