Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She's Here!!!

Our precious baby girl arrived on August 5th. Her name is....Siri Khylene. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. Here are some pictures and there is more to come!!








11 comments:

Erin said...

So pretty!!! You guys look so happy. I hope your also enjoying you sweet treats!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting for pictures, though I did see the one on the hospital website. Such dark hair! So glad she is here and healthy!

Anonymous said...

We love her!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky

Emily Jennings said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I had a dream last week that you had the baby and I was able to come visit! COngratulations. She is beautiful! Love the name!

Staci said...

Congratulations!! She is so precious and Tayva is so adorable with her little sister. Congrats!!

Laura Lu said...

Awww...beautiful!!!! Praise Jesus for your precious new baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful! Can't believe our babies were born the same day!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. What pretty girls :)
Happy Baby Days!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so pretty. Tayva will be a great help. I also love the name. Can't wait to meet her.

Paulette

Heather said...

She's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! The girls are so beautiful.